Help us Help You
We welcome opportunities to manage new media equipment from your area that would help your students succeed. If you or your department is interested in having us maintain and manage your equipment we would like to be in contact with you. Call us on our main line (x5863) and speak with Kyle Culpepper. We cannot guarantee we will be able to supply this service for everyone. We however, do welcome the idea.
Software for Content Development
Do you need to create media content for your classroom or online instruction? The New Media Center provides faculty access to a wide array of media development software. From the latest version of Camtasia to Photoshop, we have the software tools you need to produce instructionally sound content.
- Academic Support Center
- Offers student's free tutoring and workshops for time management and study skills.
- Access Office
- Offer services like faculty letters, exam proctoring, and captioning/transcribing your videos for a class you teach.
- Offer training and assistance with online course development through BlazeView.
- Printing & Copying Services
- This academic gem is where VSU departments and organizations can request for poster prints and high volume print related requests.