Thesis & Dissertation Binding
If your degree program requires a written thesis or dissertation...
The Acquisitions Department is responsible for binding only. Be sure to consult the Graduate School's guidelines and your degree program for detailed thesis specifications.
- When you submit an electronic copy, sign the Electronic Thesis & Dissertation Permission & Submission Form. The online form allows electronic submission of your thesis. Note that you may authorize either limited or open access, and may request an embargo for a period up to 2 years.
- If you would like bound copies of your thesis, go to the University Bursary, fill in a Thesis/Dissertation Binding Information Sheet, pay the fees, and obtain a receipt. Prices per binding each copy are currently $12.00 (Prices are subject to change). An additional $2.00 per copy charge is added if you want copies mailed off campus.
- If you would like the library to have a bound copy of your thesis in its collection, then include library copies. This is entirely optional.
- Bring your receipt and the ready to bind copies of your thesis or dissertation to the Library's Acquisitions Department (Fourth Floor) Room 4480, Monday-Thursday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM or Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM. If you are having copies mailed, either on or off campus, you must supply contact information and addresses.
- For your convenience, payment may also be made through the VSU marketplace mall. Please be sure to print your receipt and bring it when you deliver your thesis copies to Acquisitions
- Your thesis/dissertation will be sent with the next bimonthly shipment to the bindery. We will mail copies you have requested on campus or via US mail (if prepaid). We will contact you if you need to pick up additional copies.