Online Course Formats - General Information
- GES (ed2go) policy on refunds for Career Training Programs is that there are no refunds once the course is accessed either by requesting materials or viewing lessons.
- The majority of GES programs can be completed within 90 to 180 days. GES will work with students until they are able to complete their program. Extensions and temporary suspensions are available.
- Students are given all materials and complete access to their entire course upon registration, so partial refunds are not an option.
Certificate programs offered through VSU Continuing Education are non-academic credit courses, so they do not qualify for federal aid. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. However, there are alternatives.
- For those enrolled in our online certificate programs offered in conjunction with Ed2Go Online Career Training* (formerly Gatlin), go to http://www.gatlineducation.com/fin_aid.html for information regarding Loans and Payment Plans, Military Tuition Assistance, Government Funding, and Tax Credits
- Sallie Mae - Smart Option Student Loan* https://www.salliemae.com
- Wells Fargo - Student Loan for Career and Community Colleges* https://www.wellsfargo.com
- WIA (Workforce Investment Act)* - Contact your local WIA board or search for your local board at http://www.doleta.gov/usworkforce/wia/act.cfm