The Center for eLearning supports VSU and VSU-collaborative students with troubleshooting support for technology-enhanced courses using BlazeVIEW or GoVIEW. The Center provides administrative support and assistance to students in USG collaborative initiatives including the collaborative graduate Education programs and eCore® delivered via INGRESS and GoVIEW. In addition, to support, Center staff also facilitate web- and video-conferencing for academic purposes.
Schedule of Classes
Check the Schedule of Classes often as this list may not represent the final information for each class and is frequently updated.
- VSU Academic Calendar
- Graduate Collaborative
- Certificate in Online Teaching
- Education Specialist in Teacher Leadership
- Gifted In-Field Endorsement
- Master of Arts for Teachers in Special Education - Adapted Curriculum
- Master of Arts for Teachers in Special Education - General Curriculum
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction - Accomplished Teaching
- Master of Education in Middle Grades Education - Math and Science
- Master of Science in Nursing in Family Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Online Teaching Endorsement
- GA WebMBA
Important Applications for Students:
Students can take advantage of these services through the Center for eLearning. To contact our office please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- MyVSU - MyVSU currently houses a number of portals, including those for faculty, students and events. Students can sign on once and immediately be connected to these tier services as well as resources they access regularly such as:
- Banner Registration System
- Student Online Account Center
- Hoonuit (formerly Atomic Learning)
- Password Reset Tool
- VSU email
- BlazeVIEW - Integrated Learning Platform used by Valdosta State University
- GoVIEW - collaborative Integrated Learning Platform.
- Blackboard Collaborate - Valdosta State University utilizes Blackboard Collaborate for academic and non academic web conferencing.