Atomic Learning offers educational institutions access to a complete training library of over 50,000 short, show-and-tell video training tutorials on over 205 of the most common applications.
- Just-in-time training on more than 205 of the most common software applications
- Technology how-to self assessment to review your individual skill level
- Video storytelling guide to planning and create quality movies
Atomic Learning tutorials are available to faculty, staff and students 24/7, 365 days a year.
BlazeVIEW D2L/Atomic Learning Integration
Full integration of Atomic Learning tutorials is now available within BlazeVIEW D2L. With the full integration you can incorporate Atomic Learning tutorials directly into your courses and your students can view them inside of BlazeVIEW without having to exit to Atomic Learning. This is another excellent tool that faculty members can utilize for BlazeVIEW face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses. The integration instructions are available for review.
NOTE: This integration will NOT be available in GoVIEW as it is a collaborative environment and we have students enrolled from other universities that may not have access to Atomic Learning at their home institutions.
To Login to Atomic Learning:
- Select: MyVSU from any VSU webpage
- Login: with your Active Directory account
- Select: Atomic Learning