Employer Registration Policies & Procedures
- Please complete the online Employer Registration Form. If there is a problem with the form submission, please contact Career Opportunities at (229) 333-5942.
Fees & Deadlines
- There is no registration fee for this event. When your registration form is processes, a staff member from Career Opportunities will notify you via email.
- Employers are asked to submit their registrations no later than Monday, August 26, 2013.
- Space is limited to 25 employer tables for this event. If all spaces are filled prior to the registration deadline, employers who wish to participate will be placed on a waiting list in the event of a cancellation. The waiting list will be on a first come, first serve basis.
Cancellations & No-Shows
- If the need for cancellation arises, please notify Career Opportunities immediately via phone at (229) 333-5942. Because space is limited, employers should make every effort to contact Career Opportunities in advance so an employer on the waiting list may attend The Encounter.
- If an employer registers for the event and fails to attend or notify of their cancellation, they may be unable to participate in future campus recruiting events.
- Career Opportunities advertises our events across the VSU campus. Students from all majors and levels of education (freshman through graduate) will be invited to participate in The Encounter.
- The Encounter and other Career Opportunities events are equal opportunity institutions and will not allow discrimination against anyone based on race, sex, religion, veteran status, handicap, age, or national origin.