Agenda & Table Set-up
Our goal is to make your attendance at The Encounter a smooth and efficient process. Volunteers will be available on the day of the event to assist you with transporting any promotional items you may bring. The Encounter is intended to be less formal than a full-time job opportunities fair, but we ask that all attending employers observe the following agenda.
August 28, 2013 12 - 3 p.m.
VSU Student Union, 3rd Floor Mezzanine
Agenda: August 28, 2013
10:45 - 11:45 a.m. Employer Check-in & Table Set-up
12:00 - 3:00 p.m. Open forum -- event open to students
3:00 - 3:45 p.m. Employer Check-out & Table Break-down
Table Set-up & Break-down
- Student volunteers will be available to assist with transporting any materials employers may bring on the day of the event. Employers may drop off materials in the designated drop-off zone by the Student Union.
- Due to the physical demands of the building, each employer will have limited space. One 18" x 72" table and two chairs will be provided. Table cloths are available if needed and requested in advance.
- We ask that employers provide company literature or application materials to students as applicable.
- Employers are kindly asked to remain at their tables for the duration of the event. If an employer must leave early for any reason, please notify a Career Opportunities staff member.
- Please complete the feedback survey provided on the day of The Encounter and return to a Career Opportunities staff member. We value employer suggestions and want to improve future events accordingly.