Student Teaching / Clinical Practice Information
The information linked below is for student teachers in the Early Childhood Education.
Student Teaching/Clinical Practice Handbook
Contextual Factors Information
The teacher uses information about the learning-teaching context and student individual difference to set learning goals and plan instruction and assessment.
Lesson Plans for Student Teachers
- edTPA Lesson Plan Professional Semesters 3 and 4 Guidelines - 07.23.14 (PDF version)
- edTPA Lesson Plan Professional Semesters 3 and 4 Guidelines - 07.23.14 (MS word version)
- ECSE Departmental Lesson Plan Rubric - Professional Semesters 3 and 4
Resources for Lesson Plans
Georgia Standards of Excellence
- ELA Georgia Standards of Excellence
- Math Georgia Standards of Excellence
- Science Georgia Standards of Excellence
- Social Studies Georgia Standards of Excellence
COEHS Candidate Assessment on Performance Standards (CAPS)
- CAPS Form Early Field Experience
- CAPS Form with Dispositions (Fall 2017)
- CAPS User Guide (Fall 2017)
- GACE- This site provides up-to-date registration and testing information, test preparation materials, and services that enable you to register and obtain your unofficial test results online.