B.S. in Office Administration and Technology
Online Bachelor Completion Option
Do you want to:
- Finish a degree you started?
- Upgrade an associate's to a bachelor's degree?
- Update your technology skills?
- Build on knowledge you've gained through your work in an office setting?
- Earn college credit for industry certifications you already have?
- Exempt from coursework you already know?
- Earn MOS certifications as part of your coursework?
- Take your classes online for convenience and flexibility?
Then consider our Office Administration and Technology Online Bachelor Degree Completion Option that has been designed especially for working adults.
- Open to Students who meet OAT-Online Admission Requirements (in addition to VSU admission requirements)
- Once admitted, students will have online access to the courses needed to fulfill the Major Requirements (60 credit hours) for a Bachelor of Science Degree in Office Administration and Technology according to the Course Rotation Schedule and the availability of online electives.
- Please check out how to Apply to the Program.
OAT-Online is now a Pathways Program Partner.
Pathways, as part of the Complete College Georgia initiative, is a collaboration between Valdosta State University and partner institutions that allows students with approved Associates of Applied Science (AAS) or Associates of Applied Technology (AAT) degrees to maximize the transfer of credits into select Bachelor Degree programs. Almost all TCSG institutions are Pathways Partners:
Albany Tech * Altamaha Tech * Augusta Tech * Central Georgia Tech * Chattahoochee Tech * Georgia Northwestern Tech * Georgia Piedmont Tech * Gwinnett Tech * Lanier Tech * North Georgia Tech * Ogeechee Tech * Savannah Tech * South Georgia Tech * Southeastern Tech * Southern Crescent Tech * Southern Regional Tech * West Georgia Tech * Wiregrass Georgia Tech
OAT-Online has partnered with Certiport to offer MOS, MTA, and Adobe Certifications