VSU's mission is to provide programs that meet the needs of the South Georgia Region. The Langdale College of Business Administration's MBA programs are evening or online to aid students wishing to pursue an advanced business degree without interrupting their careers. All Langdale College MBA classes are taught by highly-qualified full-time faculty.
Langdale College graduate programs include:
- On-Campus Master of Business Administration (MBA), a 30-hour evening MBA program designed to aid students wishing to pursue and advanced business degree without interrupting their careers.
- Online MBA in Healthcare Administration (MBA/HCAD).
- Graduate Certificate in Health Care Administration
- Online WebMBA® degree as a member of the Georgia WebMBA® Program consortium. Other members of the Georgia WebMBA® Program consortium are Kennesaw State University, State University of West Georgia, Georgia Southern University, and Georgia College & State University.
- On-Campus Masters of Accountancy (MAcc), designed to prepare students for professional accounting careers. The MAcc is a 30-hour, full-time program that students can complete in as little as 12 months.