- News & Events
- Valdosta State Graduates 2014 - Siobhan Peterson
- VSU's Beta Alpha Psi Chapter Recognized as a Gold Chapter
- Congratulations Dr. Gamble
- Congratulations Dr. Denaux
- LCOBA Study Abroad Fair - Thursday October 23rd
- Congratulations Dr. Fowler
- Dr. James A. Muncy Named A Governor’s Teaching Fellow
- Congratulations Dr. Schmidt
- Congratulations Dr. Gary Futrell
- Ken and Barbara Stanley Contribute to VSU’s Capital Campaign
- Congratulations Ms. Gill!
- Congratulations Dr. Witherspoon and Dr. Copeland!
- Congratulations Dr. Denaux!
- Lockers Now Available For Checkout
- Congratulations Dr. Jones!
- Meet Michael Kitchens LCOBA's Career Counselor
Rea and Lillian Steele
Corner of Patterson & Pendleton Streets
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Valdosta State Graduate Campaign
This year, we ask you all to join us in congratulating and encouraging the class of 2014 with the #VStateGrad campaign on our social media networks. Many of your students are, as you well know, both excited and exhausted by this point in their last semester.
To encourage your seniors to finish strong, we’re asking that you send them an encouraging message on any of your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram) using the hashtag #VStateGrad. You can also send us a Snapchat (user ValdostaState)! Messages could include the following:
This is also a great opportunity to encourage and convince our prospective students, the high school class of 2014, that VSU is both an excellent academic opportunity and a new family that cares and supports its own. For our new students, please use #VState18 on Twitter with a positive message encouraging our new Blazers to join us.
Every user that posts with the #VStateGrad hashtag will receive a 5% discount on any regular-priced gift or clothing item from the University Bookstore, and 5 users will be selected to receive free V-State prize bags.
Thank you for your support of Valdosta State, our students, and our new alumni! Any questions about this campaign should be directed to Keith Warburg, VSU’s social media and web content manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.