1413 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, Georgia 31698 Directions to the Office of Admissions
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Joint Enrollment/Move On When Ready (MOWR)
MOVE ON WHEN READY REQUIREMENTS
- minimum of 1300 SAT, minimum 600 verbal to complete the final unit of high school English and /or social studies and a minimum of 600 math to complete the final unit of high school mathematics
- or a minimum Composite ACT of 29, min English 27 and math 26
- 3.5 on College Preparatory Curriculum (CPC) courses only
- College Preparatory Curriculum must be completed or be on track with the only exceptions being English, social studies, and mathematics
- Letters of recommendation from a parent and from your HS counselor or the principal
**Please note, on campus housing is not available for students. To participate in any joint enrollment programs students must live within a 50 mile radius of Valdosta State University and live with immediate family. Students also must be at least 16 years of age to participate.