- Please answer ALL questions.
- You must have a complete financial aid file for 2013-2014 before we can evaluate your Summer application.
- Transient students attending VSU should contact their home institution for Summer Semester financial aid. VSU students attending another institution as a Transient student should read and follow the instructions on our on-line “Transient Certificate Request Form.”
- Federal Pell Grant for Summer Semester is only available to those students who did not attend VSU, or another institution, as a full time student each semester during the 2013-2014 academic year. By completing this form you will automatically be considered for any Federal Pell Grant that you qualify to receive during the Summer Semester 2014.
- If you are eligible for a student or parent loan, you must be enrolled in at least six undergraduate or five graduate semester hours to be eligible for payment of those funds.
- Disbursement of funds for those students enrolled for a Summer Semester term will be no later than June 30, 2014.
*For Summer Semester ONLY, if you request “Student Loans” or "Graduate PLUS Loan" below, we will process the maximum amount of student loan(s) you are eligible to receive of the type(s) that you indicate. If you do not wish to receive the maximum amount, you must specify the amount you wish to borrow in the Comments/Instructions section below. It will not be necessary to complete a Federal Direct Loan Request Form for Summer Semester 2014.