- Application Process
- Before You Apply
- Spring 2015 Application
- Summer 2015 Application
- On-Campus Housing Eligibility
- About Our Freshmen Residency Requirement
- Requesting a Roommate
- Room Reclaim and Room Selection for 2015-2016
- Rates and Features 2015 - 2016
- Rates and Features 2014 - 2015
- Returning Students
- Private Room 2014-2015
- South Georgia State College
Housing & Residence Life Hopper Hall Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Student Resources
- Policies and Procedures
- Get Involved
Before You Apply
- To be accepted or tentatively accepted to VSU
- Active Directory credentials: This is needed to login to the housing portal. If you have not set up your active directory credentials, please follow the Account Access Steps for New Users.
- Residence Hall and Room Type Preferences: These preferences can be changed up until the end of June by logging back into the housing portal and accessing the Housing Application.
- Roommate Preference: If the student you would like to room with has already applied you may request that person. Your preferred roommate will receive an invitation via email and need to confirm the request through their Housing Application. This preference can be changed up until the end of June by logging in and accessing the Housing Application.
Application Fee & Deposit:
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- $300 deposit:
- Credit/Debit Cards: Discover, Mastercard, and Visa Cards are accepted. We highly discourage the use of gift cards as a payment option. It is best to use one of the specified cards in order to have a lower priority number (in date order) and have a better chance of getting your hall and roommate choices.
- WebCheck: Use a checking or savings account online. Account information must be entered online.
- Check/Money Order: Your priority number will not be recorded until we receive and process your payment. Make out to Valdosta State University. Record your student I. D. somewhere on the check or money order. No starter checks.