Microsoft Office 2010
Select one of the software links to navigate to its related instructional content.
|Office 2010||Outlook 2010||Word 2010||Excel 2010||PowerPoint 2010|
- Quick Reference Guide
- Mail Merge, Envelopes, and Labels
- Headers, Footers, and Page Breaks | Text Only
- Table of Contents, Citations, and Footnotes
- Tab Stops and Leaders
The following publications are available for checkout from Training and Communication:
- Microsoft Office Access 2010: a Lesson Approach - McGraw Hill Publication
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010: a Lesson Approach - McGraw Hill Publication
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010: a Lesson Approach - McGraw Hill Publication
- Microsoft Office Word 2010: a Lesson Approach - McGraw Hill Publication
Publications are also available for checkout from the Odum Library.
Resources Provided by Microsoft:
- Getting Started with Office 2010 is a guide on getting acquainted with the basics of Office 2010.
- Office Training contains online video tutorials for the Microsoft Office software.
- 2003 Toolbar Commands in Office 2010 shows where Office 2003 toolbar commands appear in Office 2010.
VSU Employee Resources: