Helpdesk (Odum Library)
901 N. Patterson Street
Old Georgia Power Building
(Corner of E. Gordon and N. Patterson St.)
South of the Continuing Education Building
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Atomic Learning & Qualtrics
Supplemental Training Resources
In addition to face-to-face trainings, handouts,and online guides, VSU faculty, staff,and students have complete access to the following supplemental resources:
Atomic Learning offers a library of over 50,000 short, show-and-tell online video technology tutorials on over 205 of the most common applications such as Microsoft, Adobe, and much more.
- Accessible 24/7, 365 days a year
- Technology how-to self assessment to review your individual skill level
- Video storytelling guide to planning and create quality movies
Qualtrics is a powerful, web-based survey tool which facilitates survey creation, distribution, and data monitoring/collection.
Qualtrics Support Resources:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-800-340-9194
- Online Training Resources and Tutorials
- Contact VSU eLearning for direct support and training opportunities.
To Access Atomic Learning and Qualtrics:
2. Scroll down and select either Atomic Learning or Qualtrics.
3. This will navigate to the corresponding site without any additional user sign-in requirements.