Welcome to the VSU Service Desk
VSU Service Desk is designed to allow the faculty, staff, and students of the university to create and track requests for assistance. You can access the VSU Service Desk using the button below.
- All web forms have been migrated into VSU Service Desk and can be filled out once logged in.
- If sending an email to email@example.com, you must send that email from a VSU Email account. We cannot receive emails from non-VSU email accounts. If you are not sure of what your VSU Email account information is, call the IT Helpdesk at 229-245-4357.
Forgot your Computer Login (Active Directory) Username / Password?
Use the Self-Service Password Reset Tool.
- Create incidents for VSU computing equipment or accounts.
- Check the status of and update incidents.
- Check for announcements regarding any VSU IT services.
- Guest can use the following account to view these notifications:
- Logging in to VSU Service Desk
- Creating an Incident Ticket
- Checking an Incident Ticket Status
- Updating an Incident Ticket
- Attaching a File to an Incident Ticket
- Logging Off of VSU Service Desk