Welcome to Cascade CMS Guides
Beginning on October 2012, VSU began using the Cascade Content Management System (CMS). The guides and information linked here provide a first stop for information on using the Cascade Publishing System to manage the various departmental webpages at Valdosta State University.
- First Time Users Guide - This presentation will instruct users on how to connect to Cascade CMS, create and publish new web pages, as well as more in depth training.
- In Depth Training Guides - These guides will walk you through some of the basic and advanced features of Cascade CMS.
- Navigating the Redesigned Website - This guide will walk you through navigating the redesigned VSU website.
- Self Service Password Reset - If you are having trouble logging into Cascade CMS, use our Self Service Password Reset Tool. Please note, this tool will reset your Simplified Sign-On Account passwords.
- VSU Service Desk - This will take users to our web application that will allow you to submit a Service Form for Web Services. This page will instruct users on how to log in and submit a request.