VSU students, faculty, and staff can utilize computers in public locations, such as computer labs, for printing purposes. These printers are multifunctional, allowing you to print, scan, copy, and send to email.
- How to Print using Mobile Devices
- Print anywhere, anytime by emailing documents as an attachment to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizational Print Accounts
- This form is used primarily to allow a shared pool of print credits for student organizations. This form can also be used for grants.
Students have the option to print documents during scheduled class time. This does count as part of the $17.50 they are allotted. When in a classroom, they can choose the printer that reads "Class Printing - Room #".
Current students, faculty, and staff are alotted $17.50 on their 1Card each semester that can be used at any printing station. Unused print credits do not roll over. Additional money for printing can be added onto a 1Card through 1Card Online Center.
- View your balance and transactions online @ print.valdosta.edu.
- VSU Solutions Center
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698