Welcome to Procurement
Procurement is a service oriented department dependent upon the cooperation and assistance of the University business units and departments in order to be the most beneficial to the University. Procurement is designed to promote an understanding and appreciation of the necessary application of Federal and State laws, Georgia Department of Administration Services (DOAS) regulations and procedures, University System of Georgia policies and guidelines, and Valdosta State University’s policies and procedures.
- Buyers' Assigned Departments
- Delegation of Signing Authority
- eProcurement & GA First Marketplace
- Guide for Doing Business with Valdosta State University
Due to month end closing, requisitions and/or change orders received after 3 business days before the last working day, are not processed until the books re-open approximately 3 business days into the new month.
Purchasing encompasses the procurement of products and services that provide the best value for the University. Procurement supports the University’s purchasing needs through: ePro, Georgia First Marketplace, P-Card and Fuel Card programs.
- Better Business Bureau
- Contract Routing Form
- Guide for Contracts
- E-Verify Information
- E-Verify Form
- Purchasing Card Procedures
- Food Purchasing Guidelines
- Purchasing Office Procedures
- Service Agreement Form
- Standard PO Terms and Conditions
- Tax Exempt Forms - Georgia / Florida
- Vendor Form
- Works Payment Manager FAQs
Fleet management includes management, procurement and maintenance of University vehicles.
- Fleet Vehicle Reservation Form
- Fuel Card Application
- Fuel Card Procedures
- Motor Vehicle Procedures
- Supervisor's Accident Follow-Up Form
- Vehicle Liability Insurance
- Vehicle Accident Report
Risk management includes property, auto and liability claim reporting, property valuation and risk exposure.
Student health insurance enrollment is available online to all students at Valdosta State University. The designated provider for health insurance is UnitedHealth Care. Questions regarding student health insurance should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.