Operating PhilosophyThe Valdosta State University Bookstore strives to be an integral part of the academic and social fabric of the institution by providing extraordinary products and services to the faculty, staff, students, and alumni of the institution. We believe that it is critical to the mission of the University for our store to:
- Deliver extraordinary service to every customer who shops in our store.
- Provide the right textbooks & course materials, in the right quantity and at the right time for all courses offered by the University.
- Select and sell quality imprinted clothing and merchandise that reflects the stature of the University.
- Develop the retail sales of technology products, at a reasonable price, to encourage increased customer use of these strategic products.
- Provide significant employment opportunities for students enrolled at the institution.
- Support the various programs offered by individual University units.