Custom Publishing MaterialOur custom course materials printing service meets a variety of needs. We've been providing the University faculty with this service since 1986, and we're sure that our experience will furnish you with the results that you expect.
Custom Printed Course Packs
- Custom printed course materials at competitive prices.
- We can print any number of copies.
- We offer several binding options.
- Course materials shelved conveniently with textbooks.
- We will obtain copyright permission for you.
How the Process Works
Lab Manuals, Course Notes, Syllabi and Original Material NOT REQUIRING Copyright Permission.
Bring us clean, original paper copies and we will reproduce them in a timely manner.
Supply us with a cover page or we will produce a generic one with the course, section number and your name. Our goal is to have course pack materials available to students within 72 hours, but we strongly recommend that you get them to us as early as possible. We use the VSU Print Shop for non-copyright printing.
Customized Course Packs, Reserve Course Packs, Out of Print Books and Materials
REQUIRING Copyright Permission Clearance.
Please plan ahead. Obtaining copyright permission can take as long as six weeks. Copyrights must be cleared or renewed each semester, whether they have been cleared before or not. Ideally, we would like a clean, original paper copy at this time, but we can get started on the permissions process immediately if you supply us with the following information:
INFORMATION NEEDED FROM FACULTY
Title of Journal/Magazine
* We will obtain all necessary permissions and will get in touch with you if any of the copyright permission fees are unusually high or if we feel there will be a delay in the production of your course pack. They assemble your material, prepare a master copy including copyright acknowledgments, and print it. They are located in Atlanta.
Since each course pack is customized to fit the need of individual professors, prices will vary. Publishers' permission fees, if any, are simply divided among the number of course packs produced. We offer a variety of options for finishing/assembling and binding course packs, and will be happy to discuss the costs of these options with you. We do everything we can to keep the prices of course packs as low as possible.
If you have any questions about course packs please call Jennifer Crane at (229)333-5669.