Enrollment ServicesWelcome to Enrollment Services at Valdosta State University!
Members of Enrollment Services at VSU work as a team to serve students, support the academic mission of the University, and attain optimal enrollments.
The Office of Enrollment Services is comprised of Admissions, Office of the Registrar, Financial Aid and Scholarships, Orientation and Dual Credit Academy. Enrollment Services team members strive to provide enrollment-related services that are seamless, customer-friendly, student centered and efficient.
The Office of Enrollment Services at Valdosta State University is committed to providing exceptional student services to facilitate the recruitment, retention, and graduation of a diverse student population. We strive to provide prospective and currently enrolled students a seamless transition from initial inquiry, to enrollment, and through to graduation.
Activities and efforts within the Office of Enrollment Services include:
- Attracting, admitting, enrolling and retaining eligible students in accordance with academic policies, initiatives and campus priorities.
- Creating and managing a campus schedule of course offerings, to register students, maintain faculty’s record of student academic performance, issue transcripts, grades, and diplomas.
- Administering state, federal aid and scholarship programs.
- Counseling students and families in order to ensure access, choice and a diverse student body that is representative of the citizens of the State of Georgia.
- Facilitating student transition to the Valdosta State University that leads to positive adjustment, academic success and persistence to degree.
If you have questions for the Enrollment Services team, please contact us using this form.