To be able to view the PDF Forms on the Google Chrome browser, you need to disable the “Chrome PDF Viewer” plug-in. Follow the steps below to disable this plug-in and use the Adobe Reader browser plug-in.
- Go to the “Settings” tab by clicking on the menu icon on the right of the browser.
- Click on “Show Advanced Settings” at the bottom of the menu.
- Click on “Content settings…”
- Scroll down the content settings until you see the options for Plug-ins.
- Click on “Disable individual plug-ins..” Go down the list of plug-ins and enable the “Adobe Reader” plug-in or disable the “Chrome PDF Viewer” plug-in. It should look like the screen shot below.
- You’re done! You can now close the “Plug-ins” & “Settings” tab.