Program Applications and Payments
How to Apply to a Program:
1. Download and complete the application (see below).
2. Take your application to your campus representative for approval. Your application will not be accepted until it has been approved by your European Council representative. If you do not know where your campus representative is located, follow the link and email them for directions. If you do not see your school listed, contact the EC Coordinator, Beverly Vantine for more information.
3. Once your application has been approved by your campus representative, please pay the $300 non-refundable application fee. Your application will not be processed nor will you be placed in the program or in classes until we receive BOTH the approved application and the application fee.
Important Notes on Payments:
***Please submit your application to your campus representative prior to paying the non-refundable $300 deposit.***
1. Select an item to add to cart. The website will navigate you to a second page and once here, press the “add to cart” button.
2. Complete the required fields and select “continue”
3. Once you’ve reviewed your cart, select “checkout”
4. Complete the delivery information* and select “Continue Unregistered”. You do NOT need to become a registered user, create an account, or login to the system to make payments. The system will not allow you to see your balance and if you forget your password, the EC Coordinator is unable to look up that information.
5. Complete the “payment method” and the “billing address”* sections and select “continue”.
Applications will NOT be processed until we receive BOTH the $300 deposit and the application that has been approved by your campus representative. Students are accepted into programs on a first come, first serve basis and we must receive both items to accept a student. The European Council does not reserve spaces for programs or classes.
*If you are making a payment for someone, put the name and address of the student who will be participating on the program in ~both~ the “Delivery Address” and the “Billing Address”. Failure to do this may cause lag time in processing the application.
To pay for flight deviations, late fees, extra field trip expenses, or to make payments for your program throughout the year, please use the 2nd option, “Pay in Installments”. This option will allow you to add any amount to your cart at any time.