1. In order to participate in these fundraisers, students must first pay the online application fee and be accepted into a program.
2. Students must sign waivers and agreements at the Center for International Programs before starting these fundraisers
All earnings will be applied to the final payment, students are expected to make the first payment in full.
- Travel Voucher Raffle
- 100% of earnings will be applied to the final payment
- Students will sell raffle tickets:
- 1 ticket for $2
- 20 tickets for $20
- Raffle for two travel vouchers from Fellowship Travel International
- 1st Prize - $1000
- 2nd Prize- $500
- Travel voucher can be applied to anything Fellowship Travel offers.
- Airfare (domestic or international)
- Travel Insurance
- Tour packages
- International Cell Phones
- Visit www.fellowship.com for more information
- Students can pick up raffle tickets starting on October 31
- All raffle tickets and money must be turned in by January 19
- Drawing will take place during the last week of January
- Yankee Candle Fundraiser
- 40% of sells will be applied to the final payment
- Catalogs can be picked up at the Center for International Programs on February 2
- All money and catalogs must be returned to the office by March 13
- Students will be notified when to pick-up items from the CIP. Students are then responsible for delivering items to the buyers.
- Visit https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/ycfroot/home.htm for more information
Fundraisers are sponsored by:
204 Georgia Avenue
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday : 8:00 am - 3:00 pm