Professional Health Care Courses
Allegra Accredited Health Care Certificate Programs*
Certificate in Complementary and Alternative Medicine ($209 | 22 contact hours)
Certificate in End of Life Care ($109 | 18 contact hours)
Certificate in Food, Nutrition, and Health ($99 | 16 contact hours)
Certificate in Gerontology ($159 | 25 contact hours) Updated!
Certificate in Healthy Aging ($69 | 10 contact hours)
Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Health ($295 | 50 contact hours)
Certificate in Integrative Mental Health ($139 | 22 contact hours)
Certificate in Meditation ($69 | 8 contact hours)
Certificate in Healing Environments $99 | 16 contact hours)
Certificate in Pain Assessment and Management ($79 |12 contact hours)
Certificate in Spirituality, Health, and Healing ($209 | 25 contact hours)
Certificate in Starting Your Own Business in Health and Healing ($69 | 10 contact hours)
- Certificate in Stress Management ($89 | 14 contact hours)
Holistic and Integrative Programs (Allegra Accredited)
Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Health: Foundations 1 ($120 | 20 Contact hours)
Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Health: Foundations 2 ($115 | 19 contact hours)
Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Health: Foundations 3 ($69 | 11 contact hours)
General Healthcare Programs
Health Care Related
- Explore a Career in Nursing
To register for our 6-week instructor-facilitated online courses you may select one of the following options:
- Click on a course title and then click on "Enroll Now" next to the course description. Select a start date, click continue, and login. If you are a new student you will need to create an account. After signing in you will have the following 3 payment options:
- Purchase Now (select this option to pay immediately by credit card)
- Purchase Later
- Once you have completed the enrollment process:
- call our office (229-245-6484) and provide us with payment information,
- Mail a check to VSU Continuing Education, 1500 N Patterson St, Valdosta GA, 31698-0435,
- Stop by our office located in the Regional Center for Continuing Education at 903 N Patterson Street, Valdosta GA.
- Once you have completed the enrollment process:
- Already Paid (If you called or sent in your registration to our office previously)
- Call our office (229-245-6484) and provide your registration and payment information.
- Stop by our office and drop off your registration and payment (Click here for registration form). We are located in the Regional Center for Continuing Education at 903 N Patterson Street, Valdosta GA and we love to meet our customers!
- Once your registration is processed we will send you an email confirmation with instructions for completing the course orientation. As you did not enroll through the Online Classroom Center you will be asked to select a payment option (Already Paid in this case). As you already paid through our office, just select “Already Paid” and you will gain access to your classroom.
Click here for a list of starting dates.
Additional online course categories:
Format and Overview
The health care certificate programs we offer are all available online so that you may access them at your convenience 24/7.
Each program 5-8 courses, generally representing 14 - 40 contact hours. After completing the orientation process, you will have access to all courses required for that particular program. You may take the courses in any order. You will have access to the courses for a period of six weeks. To fulfill certification requirements you must complete the final exam(s) associated with each program.
The certificate programs, were developed specifically by ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC for continuing education programs. The courses have been accredited by American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This accreditation is accepted in all U.S. states except Iowa. These courses will fulfill continuing education requirements for many types of health care professionals.
Requirements: Internet access, E-mail, Netscape, or Internet Explorer Web browser. Programs must be completed within six weeks of the start date.
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC was awarded Accreditation with Distinction, the highest recognition awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Accreditation Program.
Accreditation refers to recognition of continuing nursing education only and does not imply Commission on Accreditation approval or endorsement of any commercial product.
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions courses are acceptable for CE contact hours in all states.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 14693, for the stated number of contact hours.
California Board of Behavioral Sciences Provider Number PCE 1564. This course meets the qualifications for the stated hours of continuing education credit for MFCCs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions courses are approved for continuing education credit for diabetes educators. All ANCC accredited courses are accepted for continuing education credit by the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators (NCBDE).
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. Provider Number 451562-11
This Certificate Program has been endorsed by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA). Certificate programs are only endorsed by AHNA after a rigorous peer-review process and approval of the AHNA Leadership Council.
This activity is being provided by ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC and co-provided by Education to Go.
Expiration Date: 01/10/2017