Professional Health Care Courses
Our most popular programs:
- Certificate in Food, Nutrition & Health
- Certificate in Healthy Aging
- Certificate in Infectious Diseases & Infection Control
- Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Health: Foundations 1
- Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Health: Foundations 2
- Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Health: Foundations 3
Explore additional heath care courses in our online catalog.
- Convenient access 24/7.
- Each program contains 5-8 lessons, generally representing 14 - 40 contact hours.
- After completing the orientation process, you will have access to all lessons required for that particular program.
- You may take the courses in any order.
- You will have access to the courses for a period of six weeks.
- To fulfill certification requirements you must complete the final exam(s) associated with each program at an 80% or higher level.
- Upon successful completion a certificate from ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC will be sent to you. Valdosta State University will send a course transcript upon request.
- The certificate programs, were developed specifically by ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC for continuing education programs. The courses have been accredited by American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This accreditation is accepted in all U.S. states except Iowa. These courses will fulfill continuing education requirements for many types of health care professionals.
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC was awarded Accreditation with Distinction, the highest recognition awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Accreditation Program.
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions courses are acceptable for CE contact hours in all states.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 14693, for the stated number of contact hours.
California Board of Behavioral Sciences Provider Number PCE 1564. This course meets the qualifications for the stated hours of continuing education credit for MFCCs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions courses are approved for continuing education credit for diabetes educators. All ANCC accredited courses are accepted for continuing education credit by the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators (NCBDE).
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. Provider Number 451562-11
This Certificate Program has been endorsed by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA). Certificate programs are only endorsed by AHNA after a rigorous peer-review process and approval of the AHNA Leadership Council.
This activity is being provided by ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC and jointly provided by Cengage Learning, Inc.
Expiration Date: 10/1/2017