GoVIEW is the University System of Georgia collaborative online course system, and is a complement to BlazeVIEW D2L, the online course system at Valdosta State University. With GoVIEW you can post your syllabus, have an online Dropbox for your assignments, allow students to download lecture notes, get all of your students to participate in online class discussions, schedule online quizzes and exams, and much more.
How to login to your course (pdf version):
- Your username is your institution e-mail identification. Example:
- Jane Smith from Valdosta State University is ‘jsmith’
- Use the underscore ‘_’ after the username and the institutions’ abbreviation, jsmith_vsu.
- Use the ‘Forgot Password’ option to have a password reset e-mail sent to your institution e-mail address, then once you’ve reset your password, you can login to GoVIEW
- Once you log into your course, you will note on the bottom right of
your screen an area called Support Resources.
- Students will find help to ensure their Internet Browser works with D2L by selecting the Browser Check link
- For additional documentation and help, select D2L Student Help
- See the Maintenance link in GoVIEW for the scheduled maintenance dates for this semester. Please print this schedule or refer to it often to ensure successful completion of assignments that may be due around this time frame.
- Please remember you will not have access to your courses until the first day of class. You will find this date and other important dates on this calendar.
If you need help logging into your VSU e-mail account in order to complete your GoVIEW password reset, please contact:
VSU IT Helpdesk
Need Help with GoVIEW?
- How do I know if my computer will work with GoVIEW?
- Support Center for GoVIEW
- GoVIEW Help Center - TOLL FREE - 1-855-772-0423. Hotline is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Workshop Calendar - Instructor-led and online courses available to faculty and staff.
- A complete online tutorial for Desire2Learn is available to faculty from within the GoVIEW system. You will find this on your course list labeled as “VSU D2L Instructor Tutorial CO”. If you do not find this on your course list or through the search bar, please email us at email@example.com.
- Several quick guides can also be located online by searching the D2L Help Center Knowledge Base.
- IT Helpdesk