Valdosta State University uses BlazeVIEW (Brightspace by D2L) as an Integrated Learning Platform. Although your classes may not be completely online, your instructor may require you to log into BlazeVIEW for your syllabus, to complete assignments, download lecture notes, participate in online discussions, or take online quizzes and exams.
Logging into BlazeVIEW:
- Your BlazeVIEW username is that part of your official VSU email address that comes before the @ symbol. Example: if your email address is email@example.com, then your BlazeVIEW username is jbrady.
- If you do not know your email address, use the username lookup guide.
- To locate your BlazeVIEW password, use the BlazeVIEW self-service password utility. You can use this tool to create your password, or to reset your password.
- Courses will not be available until the first day of class. If you just registered, you may not have access to courses for up to 48 hours.
- Login to BlazeVIEW now.
- If you are enrolled in University System of Georgia Collaborative programs you log in to: GoVIEW. You will NOT log into BlazeVIEW.
Student Help Resources:
- BlazeVIEW Introductory Video
- Trying to identify if your course is in BlazeVIEW or GoVIEW? See our Where Do I Go For My Course guide.
- How do I know if my computer will work with BlazeVIEW? Visit the University System of Georgia Help Center.
- Support Center for BlazeVIEW.
- BlazeVIEW Help Center TOLL FREE - 1-855-772-0423. Hotline is available 27/7, 365 days a year
- IT Helpdesk