Proof Rolls

After the drop/add period has ended, the Registrar’s Office will issue proof rolls; these rolls are the official record of students in the class. If a faculty member wants to add a student to this proof roll, the faculty member may write in the student’s name and identification number. The student should also complete both an add form (signed by the instructor and the department head) and a late registration appeal form (signed by the department head, dean, and VPAA). A faculty member may also withdraw a student from the proof roll by indicating that the student has never attended or by indicating the student has attended once. Faculty members must complete and turn in an accurate proof roll because student financial aid cannot be dispersed until the proof roll is submitted.