June 5, 2006
Blazer Tennis Wins 2006 Division II National Championship
RB Johnathan Franklin and QB Brett Hundley are proving to be a powerful pair for UCLA, helping the Bruins move into No. 9 in the latest Power Rankings. Check out the other movement after Week 5.
- W Soccer Dallas Baptist downs No. 3 St. Edward’s
- W Volley Kansas breaks into AVCA Top 25
- Football Northern Arizona enters FCS Coaches' Poll
- M Soccer Haber hoisting Big Red to best start
- Football FBS Top Performers: WVU's Bailey shines
- W Soccer Brynjarsdottir foots pair of game-winners
- M WPolo Trojans snag ninth SoCal title in 10 years
- M Soccer Late goals give Northwestern edge in 2OT
- Football Plays of the Week: Hanging on to a highlight
- Football CFB: Texas wins thriller in Stillwater
- Football CFB: TCU beats Mustangs for Iron Skillet
- Football CFB: No. 3 LSU fends off scrappy Towson
- Football CFB: South Carolina rallies to beat Kentucky
- Football CFB: Barner leads Ducks past Washington St.
- Football CFB: Alabama cruises past Ole Miss
- Football CFB: Florida State wins big at South Florida
- Football Power Rankings: It’s a Bruin in the Pac-12
- Football Pac-12 Notebook: Cougars give fans hope
- Football Big East Notebook: Leaders keep pace
- Football Big Ten Notebook: Iowa finds yet another RB
- NCAA Weekend Review: Huskies sweep UCLA, USC
- Football Breaking the Huddle: WVU D key to Heisman
- Football SEC Notebook: Texas A&M facing obstacle
- Football ACC Notebook: WFU unset after injury
BREAKING THE HUDDLE
NCAA.com football writer Brian Burnsed breaks down all the action from the previous week in the FBS with key notes, statistics, player/coach features and more.
Get the inside scoop each week as NCAA.com writers breakdown each of college football’s major conferences, including the top players and matchups.